Friday, May 29, 2009

Cut and pinned

The baby carrier is cut out and pinned. Now, I only need to baste and then sew. Once I make some time and have the children occupied, it should go quickly.

As for the sleeper sack, I'm waiting until the first to resume work on it. I'll go back to the yarn store, and have them wind my next skein into a ball. The Vintner declined to assist me in that, so that I'll defer to them. I have finished the body, and lack only the sleeves.

Coming up next is the liners for soldier's helmets, finishing my eagle/flag wall hanging, afghan for charity, children's Hallowe'en costumes, matching mittens for my boys and a cousin and embroidered Christmas stockings.

This does not include the for-profit needlecraft. Those go on another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment