Friday, July 24, 2009

More waiting

I found out that the foot controller is not readily repairable. It will be repaired, but may take another week. It was not loosened wires, but a defunct transistor. I continue to wait on my sewing. It will be accomplished, but may push back beginning other projects.

In the interim, I return to embroidery. I'm almost done with this month's budgeted yarn for the sleeper sack and the afghan, with a week left of the month to go. I could begin some work for profit, but I'm too frustrated with my sewing machine, to settle into it just yet. The for-profit knitting requires learning the kitchener stitch, which requires patience and a clear mind. That will come in time. Better to clear up an old project when one is needing to relieve frustration than to risk adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment